Sunday 3 August 2014

CELTIC SHARK, INLAID WOOD BOX POST X

FINISHED:

I was very wrong about spring coming early, It's freezing out in the shed.


After a night of sanding, I finished off with two coats of natural oil clear sealer. I will give this about a week to harden and then a very light sanding, maybe even just steel wool, followed by another couple of coats.



I may line the box with felt, again not until after the last coat of oil.


I am pleased, I decided to go with the Celtic butterfly, instead of the rose, it just fits better.





Now to the next project, I seem to start quite a lot of things, without any direction, then every now and again I start finishing them off, not today.
My older brother, sent me a photo of a pelican, and asked what I can do with it. I can't resist a challenge.



Start working on it tonight.




No comments: